Dealer management systems built for efficiency & profit.
Dealer systems built for efficiency & profit.
For over 40 years, Auto-IT has driven advances in dealer system technology. Many of the efficiencies dealers enjoy were pioneered by us and today, we continue to innovate. Every year, more dealers switch to Auto-IT for better service, smarter technology and a brighter future.
Our two automotive solutions – UNITS® and PMDS® – deliver results to over 25,000 users in more than 20 countries across desktops, tablet devices and smartphones.
Both solutions comprise a suite of integrated components that provide complete management and control of your business, including streamlined, easily-generated reports across all departments.
Delivered with our world-class support and technical know-how, our dealer management systems set the standard for car dealers in every market we serve.
Our clients range from medium to very large dealerships and include multi-franchise, multi-branch, multi-company and multi-jurisdictional retail dealerships.
The breadth of our franchise integration makes Auto-IT the vendor of choice for a growing number of large dealerships – particularly those that manage multiple franchises across multiple companies and locations.
We work with all the big brands.
Factory, OEM and distributor integration is more crucial than ever, enabling the flow of vital information between stakeholders.
Our OEM Engagement Manager leverages the support of our experienced development, testing and support teams to form strategic alliances with many OEMs, thus enabling us to deliver funded OEM solutions to our broad automotive client base.
Our sustained dealer representation within OEMs ensures our team is appraised of OEM initiatives and provided valued support by their teams. We have worked with many OEMs as they have engaged global solutions – with broad changes to their dealer integration – and our team is experienced in the design, deployment and support of these substantial projects.
In addition, our local and international experience with DMS integration in the automotive industry provides a solid base for OEM integration solutions. You benefit via enhanced levels of efficiency, data accuracy and compliance with their reporting obligations.
Our integration support extends to all major franchises across the world. Regardless of the brands you sell, chances are we offer cost/time-saving integrations for them.
Modern & Dependable
The UNITS® and PMDS® Dealer Management Systems
Developed in consultation with some of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and retail dealerships, UNITS® manages every aspect of your dealership in real-time. with seamless integration between all departments.
Immediate access to accurate business information empowers you to make informed decisions faster. The system operates in real-time and leverages ‘world’s best practice’ on the Windows® Server platform. In one comprehensive tool, your business can access a huge range of features with advanced performance capabilities, and meet today’s rapidly-changing demands.
- Tailored to the unique needs of automotive dealerships
- Incorporates Financials, Parts, Service, Sales, Customer Contacts and Marketing processes
- Increases profitability by managing operations, financials and customers with a single tool
- Greater automation of complex, multi-level tasks
- Live generation of meaningful management data and reporting that’s quick and easy to access
- Reduced ‘intimidation factor’ with our simple, logical Windows® interface
- Integration with factory interfaces and the ability to easily update to popular reporting tools
- A sound growth and development path via industry-leading software design principles
- Built-in language cloning tools make it ideal for installation into medium to large dealership groups internationally
- Comprehensive ongoing support services
- Contextual on-screen help saves time
- Save data in 15 different formats
- Unlimited history retention for analysis and reporting
- Tailored electronic SmartForm business stationery
PMDS® is an invaluable management tool for many of Australia’s leading dealerships. Over 40 years, it has evolved in partnership with major dealership groups and remains one of the most robust and effective systems in the industry.
Its latest innovations are built with the most up-to-date browser-based technologies, delivering extensive functionality.
A single integrated database of vehicles, parts, customers and suppliers provides all the information required to manage sophisticated sales, administration, parts, service and marketing departments. The PMDS® strategy of providing the “best of both worlds” combines 35 years of functionality for dealers with browser-based management and point-of-sale software.
- Tailored to the unique needs of automotive dealerships
- SMS and Email Marketing keeps your clients connected to your dealership, wherever they are
- Live drill-down reporting on financials and budgets with ‘what if’ analysis and its impact on the business
- Kaizen Service Workshop System that maximises workshop throughput via a fully interactive booking system, intelligent service scheduling tools and powerful ‘live’ reporting of your workshop work-in-progress for your advisors, managers and other staff
- Simple navigation via a windows explorer style menu
- Character-based where input speed is critical and graphical where reporting and POS is important
- Showroom System, fully integrated with Service, Parts & Admin, with gross analysis, gross controls, contract & form printing
- Graphical overlays, allowing substantial savings on pre-printed stationery
Get away from your desk with our apps.
The demand for mobile and browser-based apps is growing rapidly as each of us demand simpler, easier and more engaging ways to work. Auto-IT leads in mobile app development for the retail automotive industry.
Our range of tablet and mobile solutions enhance efficiency and user interaction in sales, service, parts, marketing and management, and deliver a slick user experience across Apple, Android and Windows devices. Our fully-integrated mobile apps will help you:
- Manage prospects, leads and customers
- Serve workshop customers in the driveway
- Manage service bookings and workshop loads
- Manage technician hours in and out of the dealership
- Manage and deliver marketing campaigns via email and SMS
- Sell motor vehicles off-site or in the showroom
- Value trade-in vehicles on or off-site
- Report on sales, deliveries, service bookings and financials
- Empower trade customers to manage their account with you