Come work with us.
Dealer Spectrum BI Administrator – Melbourne
About You and the Role
- You have an IT degree with strong SQL knowledge and intermediate Excel knowledge
- Your project management skills are strong – relevant when liaising with 3rd parties, and important for BI Dashboard rollouts and upgrades.
- You can follow clearly articulated processes.
- You can work autonomously, handling all client enquiries in a responsible, professional and timely manner; logging and documenting these enquiries and the resolutions provided.
- You work proficiently in a team environment. Because we are a small team, it’s imperative that you understand the importance of teamwork
- You have strong documentation skills. With Dealer Spectrum’s continually improving processes, it’s important that we are able to document our processes clearly.
- You can follow a project plan, and where deviations occur, proactively communicate with management and clients on progress.
- You have solid problem-solving skills, creativity and curiosity.
- You have creative flair; you’re a fast learner and have an eye for detail.
- You like to ensure products are always tested and that clients system needs are always met.
- You have a positive attitude towards your previous work experience, whether it be in a part or full-time capacity
- You’re career focused and have a clear ambition to develop and progress to more senior responsibilities.
What we Offer You
- The opportunity to work on many projects, from simple to complex.
- A professional and supportive team with a can-do attitude.
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing and successful organisation.
- Training and guidance.